Whether you are part of a large multinational corporation or an emerging biotech bringing one of your first products to market, developing HTA submissions is a huge task. Even when writing the submissions is outsourced to an agency, keeping track of multiple workstreams is logistically difficult.
Specific challenges include:
- Ensuring that the value story remains clear and sufficiently consistent when tailoring or emphasizing particular aspects for different markets
- Coordinating multiple countries and the agencies writing their HTA submissions
- Tracking progress and timelines for each country
- Sharing learnings between affiliates
- Maximizing the value of market access and HEOR activities such as the value dossier, economic models, value message testing, and market-specific refinements
- Accessing the most up-to-date versions of supporting documents and alerting colleagues of updates
- Communication between stakeholders.
How does the prma navigator™ help?
The prma navigator™ is a revolutionary solution to these challenges, helping you to produce and coordinate your HTA submissions, leaving you the time and space to focus on your submission strategy.
Within the prma navigator™, evidence from your value dossiers and other supporting documents is directly mapped to submission templates from the major HTA agencies. All documents are available on the web-based platform and fully accessible (where appropriate). This results in:
- Faster development of submissions: the initial population of submission templates avoids hours poring over the value dossier; any subsequent updates to your value dossier will be automatically transferred to the HTA submissions in development
- Increased consistency: the knowledge sharing and local alignment enabled by the prma navigator™ combined with the ability to compare documents supports a single, clear value story, with the flexibility for it to be optimized for individual country submissions
- Better quality and improved accuracy: by ensuring a single-source of the most up-to-date materials and documents and automatic transfer of changes to all submissions, there is no risk of transcription errors or forgetting to make changes
- Greater efficiency: because all documents and supporting evidence are in one location, less time is spent emailing links and documents to ensure everyone has up-to-date copies
- Clear visibility of potential gaps: a central repository highlights unanswered questions in submissions to provide a single, across-the-board view of gaps, allowing them to be identified early and filled more effectively without repetition
- More efficient project management: the close collaboration eliminates wasted effort with the tracking dashboard making next steps and timelines clear
- More effective collaboration: users can work together on multiple submissions or even different parts of the same submission in one place, thereby removing issues around version control or repeatedly merging changes
- Reduced risk: by highlighting gaps in supporting evidence early on, which can operate in combination with the PRMA healthcheck™, there is less risk of project overruns caused by unexpected or unknown HTA requirements.
Who does the prma navigator™ help?
The prma navigator™ is designed for global, regional and affiliate market access and HEOR teams. You may also benefit from granting access to vendors who are developing HTA submissions for you.